The FIDE World School Chess Championship in 2015 will take place in Pattaya, Thailand, from 6-15 May. It is truly great to see that HKCF leapfrogged in terms of supporting so many Hong Kong players to attend the event.
A group of 13 of our top youth players, accompanied by 16 persons, shall defend our honor. These heroes (and we are very proud to have seven Caissa kids among them!) are:
- Benjamin Oh U15
- Katrina Lee G15
- Oliver Yau U13 (Caissa Member)
- Richard Takasumi U13 (Caissa Member and Student)
- James Kwong U11 (Caissa Member)
- Miguel Angel Garceran Wang U11 (Caissa Member and Student)
- Huang Ho Pang U11
- Mei Jing Garceran Wang G9 (Caissa Member and Student)
- Deng, Yu Dong Michael U9
- Harold Kwong U9 (Caissa Member)
- Anika Roy G9 (Caissa Student)
- Alan, Pang Bo U7 (Caissa Student)
- Bao, Jinwen U7
We will be updating regularly.